How it Works
On the our Checkout, customers enter the required details and select EMI as the payment method and click Pay Now.
If the amount entered in the Checkout is eligible for the discount, all the eligible plans provided by the card issuer are shown in EMI options.
After customers select this option, valid EMI plans for the entered amount are displayed.
Select the EMI tenure and click Select Plan. They enter the relevant details.
If the customers are:
- Eligible for availing the EMI, they click Pay via EMI.
- Not eligible for availing the EMI, then they have to pay the full amount. They click Pay full amount and are prompted to confirm the action.
Choose if they want to Pay and Save Card or Pay without Saving Card.
After the successful payment, Our payment customers are redirected back to our application or website. By the end of the EMI cycle, the card issuer deducts the EMI amount from the customer’s bank.
Customers select the products on our website or app and proceed to Checkout. On the Checkout page, the customers:
- Enter their Phone Number and click Proceed.
- Select EMI as the payment method and click Continue.
- Enter the OTP sent to their mobile number if they want to use their saved cards and click Verify.
- Select a preferred option from the Bank EMI or Other EMI options section and click Continue.
- Select Cardless.
- Enter the Registered Mobile Number and check if their number is eligible. If the number is eligible, customers select their preferred plan and tenure, and Select Plan to confirm payment.
After the successful payment, Our payment partner redirects customers to our application or website. Customers’ monthly statements will reflect the EMI amount with interest charged by the bank.