Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, appointments may be processed with a slight delay. We regret the inconvenience caused.

If your tooth’s pulp becomes infected or the interior of your teeth becomes otherwise damaged or diseased, you’ll be needing an endodontist.

Endodontist (Root Canal Treatment)

This dental speciality treats problems related to the hard and soft tissues of your face, mouth, and jaw. Specialized procedures performed by oral surgeons include tooth extractions, corrective jaw surgery, and cleft lip or cleft palate surgery.

Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon (Facial Specialist)

A periodontist is a dental specialist focused on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases affecting the gums and other structures that support the teeth.

(Gum Specialist)

An orthodontist is a specialist who corrects the position of your teeth and jaws.

(Alignment Specialist)

Prosthodontists restore and replace lost or damaged teeth. Prosthodontists specialize in dental procedures such as porcelain veneers, crowns, dental implants, bridge repair, dentures, and reconstructive dentistry.

(Replacement Specialist)

Pediatric dentists specialize in the oral development and dental care of children from infancy through their teens. A pediatric dentist helps your child stay on the path to a lifelong, healthy smile.

Pediatric Dentist
(Child Specialist)

Back to Top
Product has been added to your cart