This page contains a detailed description of our refund and returns policy.
Our refund and returns policy lasts only 3 days counted from the date of purchase. If 3 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, Your order /membership benefits/ item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (if any).
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as dental kits, toothpaste, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Our services once provided could not be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Orthodontic Appliances
- Prosthodontic Items
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted based on inspection.
Due to the fact that Dental Services is not an exact science, the dental services final outcome is based on several factors including but not limited to customer’s biology, pre-and post-therapy care, and your compliance of and adherence to the instructions to be followed during and after the initiation and/or completion of the recommended treatment.
Accordingly, it is stipulated that once you have made the payment for your treatment/products/membership, you agree and undertake that you shall not thereafter be eligible to claim for refund of any money paid and tendered by you save and except and only in case of rejection of your case by Dentist On Wheels.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned to the contrary hereinabove, it is clarified and explicitly agreed and confirmed by you that you shall not be eligible nor be entitled to claim for any refund including but not limited to the following cases:
- If you did not or have not complied with instructions/guidelines or failed to share all records and updates with the dentist on wheels team and have not ensured complete tracking of the treatment as advised in the guidelines;
- If one week have elapsed after the conclusion of the treatment and you have had any therapy or procedure or treatment done at any clinic outside Dentist On Wheels network.
- If in the middle of the dental treatment you have relocated to another city and if there is no dentist on wheels clinic in the city where you relocate, dental treatment will only be given/available for you in/at the closest dentist on wheels clinic and you will be liable to bear the costs/charges for external specialist on your own account and cannot claim or be entitled to claim the same from dentist on wheels.
- Like any dental procedure which is dependent on various factors, alignment of teeth can still change after the dentist on wheels treatment is completed, for which you shall not be eligible for a refund.
- If any therapy or procedure is availed/undertaken at any clinic outside dentist on wheels during the term/tenure of the ongoing dentist on wheels treatment plan.
Subject to the above, you also agree and confirm that the management has the absolute right to review the eligibility of any refund request based on its own assessment of all facts, circumstances & customer-provided records and reserves full and complete right to approve or reject any claims of refund and also reserves its sole right to grant/approve a partial or full refund or none at all as shall be applicable in accordance to the facts and circumstances on a case-to-case basis.
You further agree that disputes, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Lucknow courts, where the company has its registered office.
You understand, agree, and confirm that in case of any payment made by availing 3rd party loans/ EMI’s the refund shall be made subject to any deduction as applicable and agreed between the customer and such third parties as per their terms and conditions.
Further, any refund will be subjected to any or all applicable deductions on account of payment gateway charges, delivery, and /or any other service charges as may apply.
Furthermore, any payment received from you that is in addition to the charges of the dentist on wheels treatment plan for Consultations x-rays, scans, diagnosis, etc are not eligible for refund and will be subject/liable to be deducted from any eligible refund.
Mode of Refund & Timeline
The refund amount shall be credited to the predesignated bank account within a period of 15 to 30 business days from the date of the approval of the refund granted. Alternatively, you may be eligible for availing a credit note/voucher of the amount to be used in any other treatment or service with Dentist On Wheels.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.